How do I hang up my T-Track?
- Each T-Tracks comes with more adhesive sticky squares than is actually required. We suggest using at least 4 sticky squares but you may require more depending on the wall texture and your climate. Apply one piece of adhesive to each corner of the T-Tracks and then place it on your wall or desired location.
Are the tracks water proof?
- Yes, our tracks are completely water proof as the design is printed using a special UV printer.
Are the Tracks 100% transparent?
- Each track is laser printed onto a sheet of acrylic and 100% transparent.
Can I hang my track up outside?
- Yes, you can hang your Transparent Track up anywhere!
How can I track my order?
- To get a tracking guide on your order please use your tracking reference number on the order summary page and enter into the site below
I want to return my purchase! What do I do?
- If your T-Track has arrived with unexpected damage or with incorrect artwork please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you further.
What size is the plaque?
- Each T-Track is 210mm x 297mm x 3mm Thick.
Can I get a plaque without the Transparent Tracks logo?
- When selecting the song you will have the option to have the logo removed on your T-Track.
Do you ship worldwide?
- Yes we definitely do! We can ship anywhere in the world for free 🙌🏽
What’s the typical delivery time?
- It typically takes 1-2 weeks for T-Tracks to be delivered. (Due to COVID-19 Australia Post expects delays of up to 1-2 weeks for orders out side of Australia)
Is the product made of glass?
- Each T-Track is made with high grade plexi glass
Are you operating as usual during COVID?
- We are still open and working hard to make sure Transparent Tracks are being delivered worldwide. However we are experiencing extended shipping times in certain areas, so please be patient and email us if you have any concerns ☺️
Can I track my order when it’s shipped?
- We have 2 shipping methods available: Free Standard Tracked Shipping, and Express Tracked Shipping. To learn more please visit the shipping and handling page!